Quick Guide By Diahan Southard
ABOUT THE QUICK GUIDE:
MyHeritage joined the autosomal DNA testing world in the fall of 2016. Since then thousands have tested or uploaded their results from other companies into their database.
They have many tools to try and data to gather. This guide will help you navigate the website and ensure that you won't miss a thing!
Autosomal DNA is being touted as one of the hottest genealogy tools available, but it leaves many with more questions that answers. Turn to this quick guide for answers to these common questions:
- What exactly is autosomal DNA testing?
- Who can be tested?
- What testing companies provide this testing?
- What will the results tell me?
- What are the maps with all of the ethnicity percentages?
- What do those maps have to do with my genealogy?
- How do I organize my DNA matches to make the most of the testing?
Use this guide to gain knowledge and confidence in this exciting field of research.
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
Author: Diahan Southard
Pages: 4, laminated
Size: 8 1/2”x 11”
Finish: Full Color, laminated
$8.95 plus $2.50 shipping