Quick Sheet: Understanding 23andMe
A companion guide to “Autsosomal DNA Testing for the Genealogist”
By Diahan Southard
ABOUT THE QUICK GUIDE:
Over 1 million people have had their DNA evaluated by 23andMe. This
website has powerful family history tools and this guide will answer the
most pressing questions like:
• How can I control how much information is being shared with others?
• How can I enter my genealogical information?
• How do I know when I have a good match?
• Is the YDNA and mtDNA information they give the same as what I see at other places?
• What is the best way to use the ethnicity results presented?
Author: Diahan Southard
Size: 8 1/2”x 11”
Date: October 2015
Finish: Full Color, laminated
$8.95 plus $2.50 shipping